Home

Macrium Reflect clone disk

With Macrium Reflect you can boot the target disk on the same system after cloning. Cloning your hard drive creates a bootable new hard drive with the state of your computer at the time you undertook the clone.You can clone to a hard drive installed in your computer or to a hard drive installed in a USB hard-drive Caddy Launch Macrium Reflect from your Start menu, desktop or taskbar. Click the disk you want to clone. In this case, I'm choosing my C: drive because it is the drive I'm swapping out. A blue rectangle..

Macrium Reflect manages the hard drive IDs such that the target disk will be bootable on the same system once the cloning process has been completed. Cloning your Hard Drive to another Hard Drive will give you a bootable new hard drive with the state of your computer at the time you undertook the clone A free back up, disk imaging, and cloning solution capable of meeting the needs of both commercial and personal users. Protect your data, upgrade your hard disk or try new operating systems safe in the knowledge that everything is securely saved in an easily recovered backup file. Macrium Reflect supports back up to local, network, and USB drives,. Harde schijf klonen met Macrium Reflect Download Macrium Reflect Free en installeer deze software. Dit programma is voor persoonlijk gebruik geheel gratis te activeren. Als het programma is opgestart ziet u in het oranje kader de systeemschijf waarop Windows is geïnstalleerd Clone hard drive to external drive. In the old days to clone a drive with a legacy program like Ghost you had to use a boot cd outside of Windows. The free Windows disk drive cloning tool Macrium Reflect allows you clone your computer's hard drive to an external usb drive while still in Windows

In this post we'll take a closer look at what a disk image is, what a disk clone is, and how to go about evaluating the right approach. Black Friday 2020: Save 50% on Macrium Reflect. Upgrade now for faster backups and ransomware protection My source drive is a 250 GB Linux boot that shows up in Macrium Reflect 7 as an MBR disk with two partitions. #1 is 224.92 GB ext Active of which 6.02 GB is used. #2 is 7.96 GB Unformatted Logical of which 7.96 is used. My intended destination drive is a 120 GB SSD with no partitions

Cloning a disk - KnowledgeBase - Macrium Reflect

With Macrium Reflect you can boot the target disk on the same system after cloning. Cloning your hard drive creates a bootable new hard drive with the state of your computer at the time you undertook the clone. Select the disk you wish to clone in the main application window and Click 'Clone this disk'. 2 Macrium Reflect, is a reliable clone disk utility, that can be used to create an image of a hard disk or to backup disk's partitions (all contents) or individual files and folders into a single compressed, mountable archive file. A disk clone, is an exact copy of the data contained on one disk (original disk) into another disk (cloned disk)

In this webinar Jack and Ingmar will look at how to clone a disk using Macrium Software; this one is just one of the features our software has. https://www.m.. I cloned disks for years and it usually works well. Today I am getting this error: This restore must be completed in the Windows PE rescue environment. I don't want to do a restore, I just want to clone Disk C to another disk Macrium Reflect™ is able to clone one disk to another. It is not necessary for the disks to be identical or the even the same size. Note: Please be warned that all data and partitions on the target disk will be erased in the cloning process Run chkdsk on the problem drive to reallocate file system clusters to undamaged disk sectors:. Open a command prompt with elevated privileges. See Running an elevated command prompt for help with this.. Run chkdsk c: /r from a command prompt, replacing c: with the appropriate drive letter. The /r switch is important and causes the entire file system to be checked for bad sectors

How to clone your PC hard drive using Macrium Reflect

1. 18 januari 2021 Macrium Reflect Free 7.3.5550 is een update van het backup-programma waarin verbeteringen zitten aan onder meer de ingebouwde taakplanner.. 27 november 2020 Macrium Reflect Free 7.3.5365 is een update van het backup-programma waarin foutjes worden opgelost, onder andere problemen met de Macrium Taakplanner.. 5 november 2020 Macrium Reflect Free 7.3.5321 is een update van het.
  2. You can convert an MBR disk to GPT by restoring or cloning an MBR disk to an existing GPT disk. A GPT disk will have a small (128 MB) partition at the front of the disk. If you copy your source partition(s) to the free space after this partition then the target disk will retain its GPT state. To clean a disk ready for GPT partitionin
  3. Macrium Reflect est un utilitaire gratuit très complet pour cloner un disque HDD vers SSD mSata, M.2, PCI-E. Ce dernier permet de copier l'intégralité de votre disque HDD vers un SSD. Il s'agit de copie de partitions de disques d'un disque à l'autre. Et donc cela copie et transfère Windows avec les logiciels installés
  4. If Macrium Reflect failed to clone from rescue media, you may consider doing an image backup instead of cloning. You can backup pc to an external hard drive or NAS network location, and then restore the image to your new hard drive or SSD
  5. In this video I will show how to clone and resize the disk drive. Shrinking the partition empty space from 1TB HDD to 512GB M.2 nvme pcie ssd.https:.
  6. If you attempt to bring a second disk online, windows will re-calculate the disk signature on the second disk. This will potentially make it not bootable and also change any drive assignments. For these reasons, as part of a clone or restore process, Macrium Reflect will recalculate the signature according to the table below

v5: How to clone a disk (Clone Disk, v5) - Macrium Reflect

Macrium Software Macrium Reflect Fre

Macrium Reflect LINK - Macrium Reflect Free VIDEO - Cloning a disk using Macrium Reflect 7 VIDEO - Webinar: How to Clone a Disk with Macrium Reflect VIDEO - How to Clone Windows With Macrium Reflect 7 Free VIDEO - How to Clone Windows With Macrium Reflect Free VIDEO - How to Clone Windows from a Hard Disk to an M.2 SSD (and Keep It Bootable A corrupted file system on the target disk may also make it impossible for the Macrium reflect utility to clone your files. In this case, the best solution would be to clean the target disk and repair the corrupted file system before you can clone the files

Harde schijf klonen naar een SSD met Macrium Reflect

Macrium Reflect disk clone: Target disk has incompatible sector size I formatted the 4TB ext HDD as NTFS to no avail My Computer Samuria. Posts : 5,832. windows 10 New 25 Oct 2020 #2. Try deleteing all paritions and leaving tthe disk blank My Computer. NavyLCDR. Posts : 15,042. Windows 10. Simply select clone disks and carry on. I just tested Macrium Reflect with a standard usb-microsd-card - formatted with RaspberryPi linux-system (under windows 7). And, after a cumbersome registration+installation proces, I got very very disappointed with Macrium 18 januari 2021 Macrium Reflect Free 7.3.5550 is een update van het backup-programma waarin verbeteringen zitten aan onder meer de ingebouwde taakplanner.. 27 november 2020 Macrium Reflect Free 7.3.5365 is een update van het backup-programma waarin foutjes worden opgelost, onder andere problemen met de Macrium Taakplanner.. 5 november 2020 Macrium Reflect Free 7.3.5321 is een update van het. Macrium Reflect Knowledgebase. Spaces; Hit enter to search. Help. Online Help Keyboard Shortcuts Feed Builder This article will help you understand and resolve the situation where you can't see your disk in Windows Explorer. This can occur particularly if a clone or restore operation is interrupted or fails

v5: How to clone a disk (Clone Disk, v5)

Windows Low Disk Space - Easy Drive Cloning With Macrium

1. The Macrium Reflect knowledgebase has been upgraded. if the only purpose for the USB enclosure is to provide additional storage and you do not intend to take out the disk. But this is bad if you intend to clone to a disk in the enclosure and then use the cloned disk to boot your PC
  2. System is on W10 Pro ver 1903. Using Macrium Reflect free ver 7.2 and used clone. But it checks for 2 partitions, the System Reserved and the NTFS C: , not for an entire disk. Then found the clone ( from 500 GB HDD to 500 GB HDD) won't boot,..
  3. If you computer refuses to boot or load Windows, or if you are trying to restore an image to a partition the Reflect cannot lock (), then you will have to start your PC using a rescue CD or boot into the Windows PE recovery environment.The Macrium rescue CD uses either Linux, BartPE or Windows PE 2.0 (Vista).. To burn the CD
  4. Macrium Reflect fails with insufficient Space message when I try to clone my Win 10 version 2004 system disk. I have regularly cloned my SSD system disk in the past, about monthly, writing over previous clones on a loose SSD
  5. Cloning with Macrium Reflect creates an exact copy of partitions to a different drive. For example, Upgrading to a larger hard drive or moving from a large magnetic hard disk to a smaller and faster SSD. When you Clone a hard drive, you can boot from the target disk on the same system after cloning

Disk imaging vs. disk cloning: What's - Macrium Softwar

1. Macrium Reflect is a backup and disk clone solution. Apart from these, it also has other features. So, here we will show the main features of Macrium Reflect. After launching it, you can see your disk layout including the file system, hard drive capacity, partition size
  2. Macrium reflect est clair, ne mentionne pas d'erreur de copie et précise que tout s'est bien passé. Copie complète de toutes les partitions. Sauf qu'après relecture avec le gestionnaire de disque, seule la première de 4 partitions est clonée
  3. 1.1 Open Macrium Reflect.Select Create Rescue Media in Other Tasks menu, select ISO File, select location to save ISO file, click Build: (Click screenshots to enlarge.) 1.2 Create a small partition (at least 1 GB, recommended 2 GB) on any internal HDD or SSD. If you do not have available space on any disk, you can shrink an existing partition and use the freed space ()
  4. Macrium Reflect; clone won't boot. - posted in Windows 10: Hi, after replacing my main board and processor I am having difficulty in successfully cloning a drive that boots. I like to have a clone of the OS in case a disaster occurs and before my main board died, I had no trouble using Macrium Reflect. I simply cloned the OS from one SSD drive to another the same size and it would boot no problem
  5. Notes: 1) VSS only works on the disk containing your system partition. Therefore, if you have multiple disks, and use 'system encryption' on a disk not containing your active windows system partition, VSS snapshotting will fail. This will stop Reflect from creating an image of such disks
  6. ent. Using Macrium Reflect I clicked on Image option and was able to image my disk to an external drive connected to USB, but choosing the Clone option produced message that no disk was attached...

Cloning to a smaller SSD - Macrium Reflect

Open source disk cloning platform that preserves and recovers hard disk's data of one or several PCs. The best tool to clone Windows or Linux computer. Macrium Reflect has proven to be an extremely cost effective means for creating and managing computer system images How to Clone Disk Windows 10 (Clone the Whole Disk) 1. Launch and run EaseUS Todo Backup on your PC and select Clone on the left pane.2. Select the disk or partition that you want to clone.; 3. If you prefer to allocate the target disk with the same layout as the source disk, just enable a sector level clone by clicking Advanced options -> Sector by sector clone We've covered tools before that lets you clone a disk image, check out some previous tools covered here and here. Macrium Reflect is yet another tool allows you to clone a disk to another disk that could be another attached local hard drive or network attached drive or CD/DVDs. The Free version is packed with many useful features on top of the basic function for disk imaging and disk clone If Windows will not start, Macrium Reflect provides a mechanism to ensure that everything is in order to allow your system to boot Windows. To fix Windows boot issues, Select Fix Windows Boot Problems as highlighted above. Reflect will then scan your system to determine which versions of Windows have been installed Page 3 of 5 - Macrium Reflect - Update Clone or Image - posted in Backup, Imaging, and Disk Management Software: Having found and successfully implemented the solution to my question, I consider.

Cloning a Disk with Macrium Reflect 7 by Adriana Rocha

1. If you're looking for something free, we like Macrium Reflect Free. For paid software, you have a lot more choices, including Acronis True Image. We'll cover using Macrium Reflect Free here. How to Create a Full-Disk Backup With Macrium Reflect Free. Download Macrium Reflect Free to get started
  2. Macrium Reflect Free. Slim back-ups maken. Terug naar het overzicht. Bijgewerkt op: 19 november 2020. Wil je een systeemkopie maken, dan is Macrium Reflect Free een aanrader. Het werkt rechttoe-rechtaan, maar het heeft iets meer opties dan de functie 'Back-up maken en terugzetten (Windows 7)' in Windows
  3. Clone drive along with Macrium Reflect. You have to use these simple steps to clone two drives via Macrium Reflect on Windows 10: First, open Macrium Reflect. Then tap on the Backup tab in the left pane. Tap on the Create a backup tab on the right side. Press the Clone this disk option
  4. Macrium Reflect ist ein Klon- und Imaging-Tool, mit dem Sie Daten oder System von einer Festplatte auf eine andere verschieben können, ohne Windows neu zu installieren. Es gibt eine kleine Möglichkeit, dass Macrium Reflect Klonen mit einer Fehlermeldung fehlgeschlagen ist
  5. g any other tasks
  6. Black Friday 2020: Save 50% on Macrium Reflect Home Edition. Prepare for 2021 with more efficient backups and ransomware protection. Macrium Reflect® Disk imaging, file backup and disk cloning software for Windows #backup. Macrium Software. Follow. News & Updates for Macrium Software
macrium clone stuck - Windows 10 Forumspartitioning - Use Macrium Reflect to Clone an SSD with

Macrium Reflect HDD to SSD cloning, cloned SSD not booting properly I have a dying hard drive, this pc is a work pc and acts as a small web server for my company. The IT guy that set it up is no longer around so I needed to clone the hard drive with all the settings in order to keep the site going Clone target disk could not be found A clone could fail with an unidentified target disk. This has been resolved. Macrium Reflect v7 uses Windows Task Scheduler 2.0 so there is no action to take regarding this change for normal scheduling of tasks in Macrium Reflect Here is this Macrium reflect free tutorial & quick review; we will clone the Windows 10/8/7 system and then perform a system restore using backup Macrium image file. There are almost endless possibilities to protect your data from loss, the reason could be anything but you have to prepare for it Clone your system disks to ensure that you are able to hot swap failed disks out of your system and get things back up and running again in minutes. Scheduling for backup cycles Macrium Reflect™ provides daily, weekly, and monthly backup cycles that allow you to pick which days and times you want your backups to run Macrium Reflectは、非常に便利なバックアップソフトですが。ディスクのクローン作成時に、Macrium Reflectがクローンに失敗した場合もあります。そこで、今回は、Macrium Reflect がクローンに失敗した問題をはじめ、トップ5の修正方法と二つの代替ソフトをご説明いたします

How to Clone Disk with Macrium Reflect

1. Page 4 of 5 - Macrium Reflect - Update Clone or Image - posted in Backup, Imaging, and Disk Management Software: Porthos, Beaker has Cloned his disk so if needed he can just install the Cloned HDD.
  2. Macrium Reflect Free is a tool that lets you clone an entire disk partition, even if you are using it at the same time you want to clone it. You can save the resulting disk image inside the same partition, or on a network, portable drive, or CD/DVD. The algorithm used by Macrium Reflect Free reduces the size of the disk image drastically, and.
  3. Macrium Reflect biedt het en is gratis. Een clone is een echte replica van een schijf, inclusief Reflect wil de rescue-disc op cd branden en dus plaatsen we een leeg schijfje in de.
  4. Macrium Reflect (free) helps you bypass that, but it's even more useful when you need to make a backup (or clone) of an entire drive—especially if it's one you're actively using, like your.
  5. Macrium Reflect. 4. Backupper is a disk cloning utility that's free to download and use. A key feature of the software is the ability to clone a large disk to a smaller SSD drive
  6. Macrium Reflect can clone one disk onto another, and restore an image to new hardware. Using pre-created Macrium Reflect Rescue media (CD, DVD or USB memory stick), critical drivers required by the new system can be inserted into the image taken from the old system, making it compatible with the new hardwar
  7. How to Clone a Hard Disk in Windows 10 with Macrium Whether you're cloning a traditional hard disk to an SSD or cloning a smaller drive to a larger drive, Macrium will meet your needs. Step 1

I tried Macriun Reflect V6 (Paid version) and one other free disc image/clone program and they all failed, at different points trying to boot with the cloned drive. I went the image route and it worked OK. I did get a good clone one time with Macrium Reflect V7 (free version) 11. Macrium Reflect 7. This best disk cloner is preferred by lot of users, due to its sheer efficiency. With its modern and advanced user interface, disk cloning has never been easier and simpler. Furthermore, Macrium Reflect 7 also lets you choose the compression levels of clone backups In Macrium Reflect, select the Disc Image tab and look for your operating system disk (typically Disk 1, C:\, and labeled with a little Windows icon) as seen in the screenshot below. When you select the disk the option Clone this disk will be available beneath the selected drive. Click on it Macrium Reflect is a disk imaging and backup software for Microsoft Windows which creates backups and images using the service Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service. It backups and replicates (clones) entire partitions to another storage drive with a click of a button Launch Macrium Reflect from your Start menu, Click Next after ensuring the destination disk is the drive you want to restore. See how to clone a drive using Macrium Reflect

To conclude my Macrium Reflect exercise, I would thank all those posters who gave me positive help. Concerning remarks that an MR clone will not work in replacing a failed drive, I dismiss as. Use Macrium Reflect to clone a disk. In the main Macrium Reflect UI, with the Disk Image and Create a backup tabs selected, locate the source drive to clone. Select it by clicking it once. Beneath the selected disk, the option Clone this disk is listed. Click it now Create Disk Backup with Macrium Reflect. AOMEI Backupper Professional vs Macrium Reflect Home. The Epilogue. Macrium Reflect vs AOMEI Backupper. AOMEI Backupper Standard is a free backup software for users to backup/clone entire hard disk, OS, partition(s), file/folders and sync data in Windows PC systems, such as Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP. Macrium Reflect Free v5, latest free disaster recovery solution software that allows windows user performing disk image and hard disk cloning on their hard disk data in an easily recovered backup file. However, Macrium Reflect free version have limited functionality only like disk imaging, disk cloning, access images in Windows Explorer, and scheduled backups features only Your mileage may vary but I have had more success with this than with the Samsung Data Migration as of late. 1. Open Macrium Reflect. Shortcut on desktop: 2. Click Clone This Disk 3. Click Select a disk to clone to 4. Click Select a disk to clone tothen select the disk - in this example Disk 2 5

Webinar: How to Clone a Disk with Macrium Reflect - YouTub

Macrium Reflect Incompatible Disk Selected Asked By Walter J Buchholz 0 points N/A Posted on - 08/17/201 If Macrium Reflect failed to clone from rescue media, you may consider doing an image backup instead of cloning.You can backup pc to an external hard drive or NAS network location, and then restore the image to your new hard drive or SSD. In this way, the system and other data will all be transferred to the new disk and remain bootable Are you encountering the error 9 in Macrium Reflect, Clone failed - Error 9? Here's a quick tutorial to fix this issue

If you can dump those partitions, then tell Reflect to clone the entire SSD to the HDD and it will switch it to GPT. If the disk has to remain MBR and keep those existing partitions, then cloning isn't going to work here for a few different reasons. First, you're going to face the issue that MBR disks can only have 4 total primary partitions Many people use our software to clone data from an old disk to a new one, as Macrium Reflect is an excellent cloning tool. But it is also a great disk imaging tool. Learn how to create a backup image with Macrium Reflect; we discuss the benefits of creating image backups, and the differences between a clone and an image Is Macrium Reflect the right Disk Imaging solution for your business? Get opinions from real users about Macrium Reflect with Capterra. Explore 37 verified user reviews from people in industries like yours and narrow down your options to make a confident choice for your needs. See user ratings and reviews now 1 Macrium Reflect V4.2 Handleiding Met Macrium Reflect kunt u een Image (kopie) maken van de C: schijf, waarmee, u na computerproblemen binnen tien minuten weer een goed werkende PC kunt hebben. Ga naar: en download het programma. Het is geschikt voor: Windows XP, Windows Vista en Windows 7, zowel voor 32 als 64 bit versies. Installeer het programma, door te dubbelklikken op: Macrium V4.2.

Does anyone know how to stop all the Macrium Services that are running? All I want it for is to Image or Clone the disk periodically. Now I have the following running all the time: Macrium Service.exe - Macrium Reflect Utility Service. Reflect Monitor.exe - Macrium Reflect Disk Imaging and Backup. ReflectUI.exe - Macrium Reflect UI Watche Webinar - How to clone a disk with Macrium Reflect. 29 May 2019. Are you upgrading your PC with a larger drive? Do you want to duplicate the contents of your old HDD to a new SSD? In this webinar, we will show you how to clone a disk with Macrium Reflect Macrium Reflect Alternatives. Macrium Reflect is described as 'Protect your data, upgrade your hard disk or try new operating systems in the safe knowledge that everything is securely saved in an easily recovered backup file' and is a well-known app in the Backup & Sync category. There are more than 50 alternatives to Macrium Reflect for a variety of platforms, including Windows, Linux, Mac. Macrium Reflect integrates fully with Windows Explorer, a partition image can be created with a simple right click. Automate the processWith Macrium Reflect you can schedule Images to run at any time. Disk space management ensures that you optimize the available space on external drives Download Macrium Reflect Free (kies home use) en installeer het softwarepakket. Voor thuisgebruik (niet commercieel) is dit programma gratis te activeren. Nadat het programma is opgestart ziet u in het rode kader de systeemschijf, met daaronder twee opties. U kunt de schijf klonen (Clone this disk) en er een systeemimage van maken (Image this.

Page 5 of 5 - Macrium Reflect - Update Clone or Image - posted in Backup, Imaging, and Disk Management Software: ^^^^ I posted a link to the adapter. That will work perfectly Macrium Reflect happens to be backup software that I enjoy working with. It works great, the interface is pretty clean and it offers a lot of cool features that make it an excellent choice for all your backup needs (and mine) When you consider the price, Macrium shines even more. So affordable and feature rich compared to other options. Macrium Reflect has proven to be an extremely cost effective means for creating and managing computer system images. Product Features: Not provided by vendor check Backup Schedulin Macrium Reflect is one of the most powerful disk cloning and data backup programs available. Its user interface is a little complex, but it's fast and has an impressive range of advanced features Macrium Reflect Free is one of the more polished free disk imaging tool currently on the market. The user interface is intuitive, and is quite snappy and responsive unlike some tools which can be a bit clunky in places

Macrium Reflect is not available for Mac but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is Clonezilla, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Macrium Reflect and 14 are available for Mac so hopefully. Macrium Reflect 7 Free Download latest version full setup for windows. Macrium Reflect 7 can create a perfect picture of your hard disk and also do imaging and cloning to save your precious data. It is full offline installer of Macrium Reflect 7 and is compatible with both windows 32 bit and 64 bit Go to the Create a backup tab on the right panel of Macrium Reflect. Select the disks/partitions for cloning. (check the boxes). Click the Clone this disk option. (under the list of the disks), then select a destination HDD/SSD. Change the size of the target partition if needed (click the Cloned Partition Properties item). Click the Next button

Macrium Reflect Free Edition (v6

Macrium Reflect error while cloning disks - Windows 10 Forum

I am trying to clone my 1TB HDD to a 400GB SSD using Macrium Reflect (free version). There is sufficient space on the SSD to hold everything stored on the HDD. When I select the SSD as the drive to clone to, I receive the message Not all copied. Insufficient space The Macrium Reflect Service After you install Macrium Reflect and create the boot disk you can set the Macrium Service to Manual. ***Important - If you update or so much as open Macrium Reflect it will reset the service setting and you have to re-do this. It does this even if you disable the service. That sucks but what can ya do? Disable.

Using Macrium Reflect to clone Samsung SSD instead ofDrive letters assigned to restored or cloned partitionsClone To A Larger SSD With Macrium Reflect

Clone a disk - Macrium Reflect

Paramount Software heeft een update van Macrium Reflect uitgebracht. Met dit programma kan een diskimage van een partitie of harde schijf worden gemaakt Paramount Software heeft een update van Macrium Reflect uitgebracht. We've added an additional confirmation check box when overwriting a Clone or Restore target disk Macrium Reflect Free Edition is the best free disk-image-application for 32+64 bit Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7, but it cannot clean up old backup-images automatically, as the Standard-, PRO- and Server-Editions of Macrium Reflect or the commercial products Acronis True Image or Norton Ghost do

Imaging disks with bad sectors - KnowledgeBase - Macrium

Macrium Reflect now supports the latest USB 3.0 hardware; ReDeploy Improved performance with some target hardware configurations; Bug fixes: MBR disk restore/clone to large disks > 2TB Reflect could crash when restoring an MBR disk (not GPT) if the target disk is > 2TB

Instalējam MS Windows 10BitLocker Restore/Clone Outcomes - KnowledgeBase v7
  • Supernova.
  • Law School USA.
  • Toiletteren schaap.
  • Indiase currysoep Unox.
  • Maximum size photo Facebook.
  • Buitenkeuken Douglas.
  • Eerste homohuwelijk Amsterdam.
  • India Poort Hilversum.
  • Black Eye Pro Kit.
  • Spaarpot hout.
  • Pinewood Jas Dames.